Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Happy New Year!

My first post this year, so... happy new year =)
I was able to change the shipping for all the items in my shop, so now the international shipping should be much easier.

I also wanted to work on the translated item descriptions, but when I tested the first one I realized that the translation of the website itself isn't finished yet. For international buyers it might be difficult to navigate the shop and I'm really sorry about this. If you are interested in an item and have any questions please contact me and I'll do my best to give you all the information you need.


Mein erster Eintrag dieses Jahr... in diesem Sinne: frohes neues Jahr =)
Ich habe es tatsächlich geschafft, alle Versandkosten zu ändern, internationaler Versand sollte ab jetzt deutlich einfacher laufen.



Vor Weihnachten habe ich versprochen, dass es im neuen Jahr wieder Gewinnspiele geben wird und da halte ich mich natürlich dran - allerdings wird es wieder eine kleine Änderung geben. Ihr dürft gespannt sein ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen