Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

It's... blue and green?

So... I like green, but I actually don't really like blue. Why did I make a blue/green item then?
This month there's an activity on DaWanda where blue/green items get featured and I thought I'd give it a try. Usually there are colors/combinations that I can't imagine to do (like yellow+something else last month, I really dislike yellow...), but somehow blue/green seemed nice. And guess what? I actually like how this piece turned out!

The next piece was also a little test... actually I don't like to combine different metal colors. But then again, one should try new things from time to time ;)
I think it worked fine.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I really liked them, when you're talented even "strange" combination have a beautiful result ^^

    AntwortenLöschen